Family Anime Festa 2019 booth and stage exhibitor applications open from Oct 1 [Mon] to Nov 16 [Fri].
Family Anime Festa 2019 to be held in East Hall 3!
Family Anime Festa 2019 official website open! The latest information to be updated!!
List of Exhibitions
List of Products
●Entrance to AnimeJapan 2019 from Family Anime Festa 2019 venue
・You must purchase AnimeJapan 2019 amission ticket.
・Please join the end of the queue to AnimeJapan 2019 to enter.
・If you do not have the admission ticket, please go to the ticket counter of AnimeJapan.
● If the number of participants exceeds the capacity, the line might be closed. Thank you fro your understanding.
● Please use your own camera for the pictures.
【Play Corner 】
【Kids Workshop Corner】
【Family Food Park】
Stroller parking, nursing & diaper changing room, resting space, this venue is all set for the safety and comfort to the guardians accompanying children.
Family Anime Festa 2019 Event Outline
|Event Name||Family Anime Festa 2019|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight (3-10-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0063)
East Hall 3, East Exhibition Hall
|Dates||10:00-17:00 on Mar 23 [Sat] - 24 [Sun], 2019
*Last admission 16:30
|Special Sponsors||Fate/Grand Order|
|Sponsors||LIVE DAM STADIUM ／ TOHO animation STORE ／ SANKYO CO., LTD. ／ d AnimeStore|
|Supporters||Ministry of Economy,Trade and Industry / The Association of Japanese Animations / The Association of MANGA Publishers|
|Content||Exhibition booths (displays, sales, events, etc.)
Kids Workshop Corner
Family Food Park
|Admission Fee||Free *Admission is limited to elementary school students and under, and their guardians.|
|Administration Office||AnimeJapan Administrative Office
[Sony Music Communications Inc.]
[About Family Anime Festa 2019]
- What is Family Anime Festa 2019?
- Family Anime Festa 2019 is a sister-event of AnimeJapan 2019, hosted by the same organizer. It takes place on March 23 [Sat] – 24 [Sun] 2019 at the East Exhibition Hall 8, open only for family attendees.
Any attendee that is at elementary school age (and under) and their guardians are free to enter.
*For attendees over middle school age to enter AnimeJapan 2019, admission ticket for AnimeJapan 2019 is required.
- What kind of event is Family Anime Festa 2019?
- It is an anime-event targeting families and children.
It presents various programs including exhibit booths, play corner, Family Food Park, Kids Workshop corner, and Family Anime Stage.
- How much is the admission fee?
- This area is admission free. However, entrance is limited to elementary school children and under, as well as their guardians.
- What should I do in case I wish to enter AnimeJapan 2019 after entering Family Anime Festa 2019?
- If you are to enter AnimeJapan 2019 straight from Family Anime Festa 2019, please join the waiting line to enter AnimeJapan 2019.
*Elementary school children and under can enter AnimeJapan 2019 without an admission fee. However, their guardians and accompanied people (junior high school and over) must buy a ticket. You can purchase the ticket at the AnimeJapan door-ticket counter.
- Is there a specific admission gate?
- Family Anime Festa 2019 has its own admission gate to enter directly.
*Admission is limited to elementary school children and under, as well as their guardians.
[About admission with child accompany]
- Can I bring my stroller inside the venue?
- Yes, you can. However, the venue will be very crowded, so please be careful when walking around with it. Family Anime Festa 2019 has its own stroller parking space near the entrance gate and stage.
- Are you renting a stroller?
- We are sorry but we do not offer that service.
- Is there a nursing room and diaper-changing space?
- Both of those are available in the venue. Please be mindful of other users when crowded.
- Is there hot water available for baby milk in the venue?
- Unfortunately we do not have that service available.
※The walking route is subject to change due to a period of time or the number of visitors.
©NIPPON ANIMATION CO., LTD. ©SCP/RAI/AA/ZDFE ©RIN INUMARU/NHK/NEP ©2019 Gullane (Thomas) Limited. ©BANDAI/TV TOKYO, COCOTAMA COMMITTEE ©U/F・S・A・A 2002 ©Mizuki Productions, Toei Animation ©PJ-S,J/S,TBS ©Toei Animation. All Rights Reserved ©Takashi Yanase/ Froebel-kan, TMS, NTV ©TM & © TOHO CO., LTD. Designed by Chiharu Sakazaki ©SAKURA PRODUCTION / NIPPON ANIMATION ©Fujiko-Pro，Shogakukan，TV-Asahi，Shin-ei，and ADK ©SOBEI AMAKO/NHK, NEP ©Tatsunoko Production ©2010 Akiyama Tadashi/HANAKAPPA project ©Nintendo･Creatures･GAME FREAK･TV Tokyo･ShoPro･JR Kikaku ©Pokémon ©PIKACHIN ©L5/YWP・TX